All fields are required
The instructor will receive a copy of this submitted form
(Check all that apply)
- Your assigned tutor will contact you first, respond timely with specific days and times you are available for a tutor session.
- You are a student with commitments, your assigned tutor is also a student with commitments. To respect your time as well as your assigned tutor’s time:
- Contact your assigned tutor at least 12 hours in advance to schedule a tutor session.
- If you need to cancel your scheduled tutor session, contact your tutor at least 12 hours in advance. If you do cancel, it will be considered a no-show.
- You are allowed two no-shows. After two no-shows, you will be required to meet with the Tutor Coordinator to determine if tutoring will continue.
- You are allowed three cancellations. After three cancellations, you will be required to meet with the Tutor Coordinator to determine if tutoring will continue.
- Tutoring is not a substitute for attending class lectures or labs. Your tutoring can be suspended if you are not attending classes.
- Be prepared for the tutor session by bringing your notes, textbook, and assigned homework to the tutor session. Tutors reserve the right to ask any unprepared student to leave the session.
- Tutors will not do your homework. Attend each session with homework already attempted. This shows the tutor what you understand. Also, prepare questions regarding the subject material. This allows you and your tutor to have a productive session.